- High Rise
- Wide contour waistband with off-center button closure
- Options for zipper fly front and buttoned fly front
- Front and back patch pockets
- Back darts for shaping
- Options for three lengths:
- Short (approximately 4″ or 10 cm)
- Medium (approximately 7″ or 18 cm)
- Long (approximately 10″ or 26 cm)—with splits at sides
When the testing call came out, I knew I had to apply since I love the style and always want more shorts in all the colors! It was difficult to choose which length I wanted to do. I finally chose the medium with plans to sew the other two soon.
Look how big the back pockets are! Plenty of room for your phone and other things! Finding fabric with 10% stretch in my stash proved to be harder than I thought. My muslin was a light pink floral that I had planned to finish (until they ended up with four large flowers on my bum). Oops! The muslin pair fit so loose that for my final pair, I chose a denim with barely any stretch. And it happened to be vertical stretch. Soooo, I just cut everything the other direction on the fabric and it worked out well. My shorts fit great! Next time, I will choose a lighter weight fabric though. The denim was pretty thick.
I’m wearing one of my three Lago Tanks in these photos. I love them too!
Hermosa Shorts come in sizes 00-20 and are on sale for $9.60 until Monday, June 24, 2019.